1. Yılmaz M, Bakış A. Sustainability in Construction Sector. Procedia - Soc Behav Sci. 2015;195:2253–62.
2. Oikonomou ND. Recycled concrete aggregates. Cem Concr Compos. 2005;27(2):315–8.
3. Marinković S, Dragaš J, Ignjatović I, Tošić N. Environmental assessment of green concretes for structural use. J Clean Prod. 2017;154:633–49.
4. Bouzoubaa N, Zhang MH, Malhotra VM. Mechanical properties and durability of concrete made with high-volume fly ash blended cements using a coarse fly ash. Cem Concr Res. 2001;31(10):1393–402.
5. Lübeck A, Gastaldini ALG, Barin DS, Siqueira HC. Compressive strength and electrical properties of concrete with white Portland cement and blast-furnace slag. Cem Concr Compos. 2012;34(3):392–9.
6. Huang C-H, Lin S-K, Chang C-S, Chen H-J. Mix proportions and mechanical properties of concrete containing very high-volume of Class F fly ash. Constr Build Mater. 2013;46:71–8.
7. Nagrockiene D, Pundienė I, Kicaite A. The effect of cement type and plasticizer addition on concrete properties. Constr Build Mater. 2013;45:324–31.
8. Onyelowe KC, Amhadi T, Ezugwu C, Ugwuanyi H, Iro U, Jideofor I, et al. Strength of pozzolan soil blend in chemically improved lateritic soil for pavement base material purpose. Int J Low-Carbon Technol. 2019;14(3):410–6.
9. Trümer A, Ludwig H-M, Schellhorn M, Diedel R. Effect of a calcined Westerwald bentonite as supplementary cementitious material on the long-term performance of concrete. Appl Clay Sci. 2019;168:36–42.
10. Zhang L, De Schryver P, De Gusseme B, De Muynck W, Boon N, Verstraete W. Chemical and biological technologies for hydrogen sulfide emission control in sewer systems: a review. Water Res. 2008;42(1–2):1–12.
11. Noeiaghaei T, Mukherjee A, Dhami N, Chae S-R. Biogenic deterioration of concrete and its mitigation technologies. Constr Build Mater. 2017;149:575–86.
12. Heidari A, Hashempour M, Tavakoli D. Using of backpropagation neural network in estimating of compressive strength of waste concrete. Soft Comput Civ Eng. 2017;1(1):54–64.
13. Polder RB. Effects of slag and fly ash on reinforcement corrosion in concrete in chloride environment: Research from the Netherlands. Heron, 57 3. 2012;
14. Caballero CE, Sanchez Ε, Cano U, Gonzalez JG, Castano V. On the effect of fly ash on the corrosion properties of reinforced mortars. Corros Rev. 2000;18(2–3):105–12.
15. Aydın S, Yiğiter H, Baradan B. Sulfuric acid resistance of high-volume fly ash concrete. Build Environ. 2007;42(2):717–21.
16. Goyal S, Kumar M, Sidhu DS, Bhattacharjee B. Resistance of mineral admixture concrete to acid attack. J Adv Concr Technol. 2009;7(2):273–83.
17. Mane KM, Kulkarni DK, Prakash KB. Prediction of Flexural strength of Concrete Produced by Using Pozzolanic Materials and Partly Replacing NFA by MS. J Soft Comput Civ Eng [Internet]. 2019 Apr 1 [cited 2019 Nov 16];3(2):69–77. Available from: http://www.jsoftcivil.com/article_95795.html
18. Qiyami Taklimy SM, Rezaifar.Omid, Gholhaki M. Effect of Substitution of Natural Calcareous and Clay Materials with Cement in Low-Carbon Concretes. Transp Infrastruct Eng (JTIE)-(In Persian) [Internet]. 2019;5(4):40–9. Available from: https://jtie.semnan.ac.ir/article_4174.html
19. Astm C. ASTM-C618. 2010.
20. Moghanloo R, Aghajani H. Study of the effect of bentonite and cement on the strength and permeability of plastic concrete in laboratory conditions (In Persian). In 2013.
21. Faday M, Nekoiy M, Javadi P. Investigation of the effects of dry and saturated bentonite on the compressive strength of plastic concrete (In Persian) [Internet]. 2nd National Conference on Applied Researches in Structural Engineering and Construction Management. Tehran: University Sharif; 2018. Available from: https://www.civilica.com/Paper-SECM02-SECM02_006.html
22. Khaloo A, Bahadori S. Parameters Influencing Behavior of plastic Concrete (In Persian). In: The 1st Seminar on Erth & Rockfill Dams. Tehran; 1997. p. 334–45.
23. Khaloo A. Parameters Influencing Behavior of plastic Concrete (In Persian). Tehran: Sharif University of Technology; 1996.
24. Memon SA, Arsalan R, Khan S, Lo TY. Utilization of Pakistani bentonite as partial replacement of cement in concrete. Constr Build Mater. 2012;30:237–42.
25. Reddy GVK, Rao VR, Reddy MAK. Experimental investigation of strength parameters of cement and concrete by partial replacement of cement with Indian calcium bentonite. Int J Civ Eng Technol. 2017;8(1):512–8.
26. Abbaslou H, Tavana Amlashi A, Ghanizadeh A, Azemi S. Effects of mixing design and curing time on compressive and tensile strength of bentonite plastic concrete (In Persian). Concr Res. 2017;10(2):109–24.
27. ASTM C. ASTM-C 136: Standard test method for sieve analysis of fine and coarse aggregates. 2006.
28. ASTM C. ASTM-C128: Standard test method for specific gravity and absorption of. 2001;
29. BSI. BS EN 12390-3: 2009: Testing hardened concrete. Compressive strength of test specimens. BSI London, UK; 2011.
30. ASTM C. Standard test method for splitting tensile strength of cylindrical concrete specimens. 496, editor. 2011.
31. ASTM C. ASTM-C143: Standard test method for slump of hydraulic cement concrete, ASTM International, West Conshohocken, PA, USA. Vol. 4. 1996.
32. Standard A. C311-07: Standard Test Methods for Sampling and Testing Fly Ash or Natural Pozzolans for Use in Portland-Cement Concrete. Annu B ASTM Stand. 2007;
33. Marsh BK, Day RL. Pozzolanic and cementitious reactions of fly ash in blended cement pastes. Cem Concr Res. 1988;18(2):301–10.
34. Monteiro P. Concrete: microstructure, properties, and materials. McGraw-Hill Publishing; 2006.
35. Mehta PK, Monteiro PJM. Concrete microstructure, properties and materials. 2017.
36. Akram T, Memon SA, Iqbal K. Utilization of bagasse ash as partial replacement of cement. In: International Conference on Advances in Cement Based Materials and Applications in Civil Infrastructure ACBM-ACI, Lahore, Pakistan. 2007. p. 235–45.
37. Bogas JA, de Brito J, Figueiredo JM. Mechanical characterization of concrete produced with recycled lightweight expanded clay aggregate concrete. J Clean Prod. 2015;89:187–95.
38. Neville AM. Properties of concrete. Vol. 4. Longman London; 1995.
39. Falihy R. Causes of using sodium bicarbonate in cement slurry for injection in rocks (in Persian). In.
40. Erfany H. Crystallography (in Persian). Tehran: Tehran University;
41. 318 ACIC. Building Code Requirements for Structural Concrete (ACI 318-14): An ACI Standard: Commentary on Building Code Requirements for Structural Concrete (ACI 318R-14): an ACI Report. American Concrete Institute; 2014.