- Ghaffori, N., Zhang, Z, “Sulfate Resistance of Roller Compacted Concrete”, ACI Materials Journals, 95 (1995): 347-355.
- American Society of Civil Engineers, “RCC Paves Municipal Street”, ASCE; Civil Engineering, 57.2 (1987): 65-68.
- ASTM C666-03, Standard Test Method for Resistance of Concrete to Rapid Freezing and Thawing, 2008.
- Nanni, A., Ludwig, D. and Shoenberger, J., “Roller Compacted Concrete for Highway Pavement”, Concrete International, (1996):33-32.
- Yang .H. Huang, “Pavement Analysis and Design”, 2nd Edition, University of Kentucky, Pearson publication. 1994
- Halsted G. E., P.E., “Roller-Compacted Concrete Pavements for Highways and Streets”, Annual Conference of the Transportation Association of Canada, (2009): 1-15.
- Hazaree C., Ceylan H., Wang K., “Influences of Mixture Composition on Properties and Freeze–Thaw Resistance of RCC”, Construction and Building Materials, 25.1 (2011): 313-319.
- Ceylan H, Gopalakrishnan K., Kim S., “Looking to the future: the next-generation hot mix asphalt dynamic modulus prediction models”, International Journal of Pavement Engineering, 23.8 (2009):341-352.
- Tuyan, M., Mardani-Aghabaglou, A. and Ramyar, K., “Freeze–thaw resistance, mechanical and transport properties of self-consolidating concrete incorporating coarse recycled concrete aggregate”, Materials & Design, 53 (2014): 983-991.
- Hao W., Zhuo L., Beibei S., “Experimental investigation on freeze–thaw durability of Portland cement pervious concrete (PCPC)”, Journal of Construction and Building Materials, 117 (2016):63-71.
- Alexandre B. J., Ramos D. J., “Freeze–thaw resistance of concrete produced with fine recycled concrete aggregates”, Journal of Cleaner Production, 115.1 (2016):294-306
- ASTM C618, American Society for Testing and Materials, Standard Specification for Coal Fly Ash and Raw or Calcined Natural Pozzolan for Use in Concrete, 2008.
- ASTM C150-07 Standard Specification for Portland cement, 2007.
- Betonshimi Mahan Company, www.bsm.pcn.ir
- www.fosroc.com, Conplast AEA, FOSROC Company.
- ASTM C260-1, Standard Specification for Air-Entraining Admixtures for Concrete, 2001.
- American Society for Testing and Materials. “Standard Practice for Molding Roller-Compacted Concrete in Cylinder Molds Using a Vibrating Hammer”, C1435/C1435M-07, ASTM International, Philadelphia, Pa. 2007.
- Code 354, guideline for design and construction of rolled compacted concrete pavements, 2009.
- ACI 325.10 “State of art Report on Roller Compacted Concrete Pavements” American Concrete, Institute Report ACI 325.10-95, 2000.
- Neville, A.M. “Properties of Concrete”, 3rd edition, Longman, London; 1981.
- Waddell, Joseph J. and Joseph A. Dobrowolski, “Concrete Construction Handbook,” 3rd edition, McGraw-Hill, Inc., 1993.
- American Society for Testing and Materials, “Standard Practice for Making Roller Compacted Concrete in Cylinder Molds Using a Vibrating Table”, ASTM C1176, year 1992.
- American Society for Testing and Materials, “Test Method for Laboratory Compaction Characteristics of Soil Using Modified Effort”, ASTM D1557, year 1991.
- ASTM C39-14, Standard Test Method for Compressive Strength of Cylindrical Concrete Specimens, 2014.
- American Society for Testing and Materials. “Standard Test Method for Splitting Tensile Strength of Cylindrical Concrete Specimens”. C 496-96, ASTM International, Philadelphia, Pa. 1996.
- ASTM C127-15, Standard Test Method for Relative Density (Specific Gravity) and Absorption of Coarse Aggregate, 2015.
- American Society for Testing and Materials, “Standard Test Method for Determining Consistency and Density of Roller Compacted Concrete Using a Vibrating Table”, ASTM C1170, page 615, year 1991.
- ASTM C1585-13, Standard Test Method for Measurement of Rate of Absorption of Water by Hydraulic-Cement Concretes, 2013.
- ASTM C642-13, Standard Test Method for Density, Absorption, and Voids in Hardened Concrete, 2013.