- FIB. (2001). Externally bonded FRP reinforcement for RC structures. Bulletin 14.Lausanne. p. 138.
- ACI. (2002). Guide for the design and construction of externally bonded FRP systems for strengthening concrete structures. American concrete institute (Committee 440); p. 118.
- Warren, G. E. (1998). Waterfront repair and upgrade, Advanced Technology Demonstration Site No. 2: Pier 12, NAVSTA San Diego, Site Specific Report SSR-2419-SHR, Naval Facilities Engineering Service Center, Port Hueneme, CA.
- Nordin, H. , Täljsten, B. “Concrete beams strengthened with prestressed near surface mounted CFRP,” Journal of Composites for Construction, vol. 10, no. 1, pp. 60–68, 2006.
- Ordin, H., Täljsten, B. , Carolin, A. (2001). “Concrete beams strengthened with prestressed near surface mounted reinforcement (NSMR)”, Proceedings, International Conference on FRP Composites in Civil Engineering, Volume 2, Teng J.-G. (Ed). ISBN: 0-08-043945-4, (2001), pp. 1067–1075.
- Olivova, K., Bilcik, J., “Strengthening of concrete columns with CFRP”. Slovak Journal of Civil Engineering 2009: 1-9.
- Yu, B., Kodur, V.K.R., “Effect of Temperature on Strength and Stiffness Properties of NSM FRP Reinforcement”. Composites part B 2014; 58: 510-17.
- Chellapandian, M., Suriya Prakash, S., Sharma, A., “Strength and Ductility of Innovative Hybrid NSM Reinforced and FRP Confined Short RC Columns under Axial Compression”, Composite Structures (2017).
- Jiang, Sh., Zeng, X., Shen, Sh., Xu, X., “Experimental studies on the seismic behavior of earthquake-damaged circular bridge columns repaired by using combination of near-surface-mounted BFRP bars with external BFRP sheets jacketing”, Engineering Structures, Volume 106, 1 January 2016, Pages 317-331.
10. Bournas, D., and Triantafillou, T. (2009). “Strengthening of reinforced concrete columns with near-surface-mounted FRP or stainless steel.” ACI Struct. J., 106(4), 495–505.
- 11. Barros ,J.A.O., Varma, R.K.J., Sena-Cruz, M. , Azevedo, A.F.M., (2008). “Near surface mounted CFRP strips for the flexural strengthening of RC columns: Experimental and numerical research”. Engineering Structures, Volume 30, Issue 12, December 2008, Pages 3412-3425.
12. Barros JAO, Dias SJE. (2006). “Near surface mounted CFRP laminates for shear strengthening of concrete beams”, J Cem Concr Compos ;28(3):27692.
13. Mazzolini, S., McKenna, F., Scott, M. H., and Fenves, G. L. (2006). “Open system for earthquake engineering simulation, user command-language manual, Version 2.4.4.” Pacific Earthquake Engineering Research Center, Univ. of California, Berkeley, CA.
14. Menegotto M., Pinto P.E. (1973), “Method of anaysis for cyclically loaded reinforced concreteplane frames including changes in geometry and non-elastic behavior of elements undercombined normal force and bending”, IABSE Symposium of Resistance and UltimateDeformability of Structures Acted on by Well-Defined Repeated Loads, InternationalAssociation of Bridge and Structural Engineering, Libson, Portugal, Vol. 13: 15-22.
15. Designers’ 2005 Guide to EN 1992-1-1 and EN 1992-1-2. Eurocode 2: Design of Concrete Structures. General Rules and Rules for Buildings and Structural Fire Design. A. W. Beeby and R. S. Narayanan. 0 7277 3105 X. Published.
16. Todeschini, C., Bianchini, A.C., and Kesler, C.E. (1964). “Behavior of Concrete Columns Reinforced with Strength Steels”, ACI Journal, Proceedings, 61(6), 701-716.