1. Mindess S, Young J, and Darwin D. (2003). Concrete, Prentice Hall inc.
2. Lamond JF and Pielert JH. (2006). Significance of tests and properties of concrete and concrete-making materials. ASTM West Conshohocken, PA.
3. ACI committee 209. (2008). guide for modeling and calculating shrinkage and creep in hardened concrete, ACI 209.2 R-08, American Concrete Institute.
4. ACI committee 224. (2001). joint in concrete construction. ACI224.3, American Concrete Institute.
5. Voigt, T, Bui VK, and Shah SP. (2004). Drying shrinkage of concrete reinforced with fibers and welded-wire fabric. Materials Journal, 101(3):233-241.
6. Mehta, PK, and Monteiro P. (2006). Microstructure and properties of hardened concrete. Concrete: Microstructure, properties and materials. Mc-Graw-Hill.
7. Collepardi M, Borsoi A, Collepardi S, Jacob J, Olagot O, and Troli R. (2005). Effects of shrinkage reducing admixture in shrinkage compensating concrete under non-wet curing conditions. Cement and Concrete Composites, 27(6):704-708.
8. Goto T, Sato T, Sakai K, and Ii M. (1985). Cement-shrinkage-reducing agent and cement composition. Google Patents.
9. Hatami B, Ramezanianpour AM, and Saedi Daryan A. (2018). Investigation on the Effect of Shrinkage Reducing Admixtures on Shrinkage and Durability of High-Performance Concrete. Journal of Testing and Evaluation, 46(1):141-150.
10. Bagheri A, Jamali M, Pourmir M, and Zanganeh H. (2019). The Influence of Curing Time on Restrained Shrinkage Cracking of Concrete with Shrinkage Reducing Admixture. Advances in Civil Engineering Materials, 8(1): 596-610.
11. پورمیر، مینا، (1396)، بررسی اثر افزودنی کاهنده جمعشدگی بر مقادیر جمعشدگی برگشتپذیر و ماندگار در بتن، پایان نامه کارشناسی ارشد، دانشگاه صنعتی خواجه نصیرالدین طوسی.
12. Zhan PM, and He ZH. (2019). Application of shrinkage reducing admixture in concrete: A review. Construction and Building Materials, 201:676-690.
13. Aïtcin PC, and Flatt RJ. (2015). Science and technology of concrete admixtures. Woodhead Publishing.
14. Han HS, Kim JK, and Jung YW. (2016). Development and performance assessment of the high-performance shrinkage reducing agent for concrete. Advances in Materials Science and Engineering.
15. Kumar MJ, Srikanth M, and Rao KJ. (2012). Strength characteristics of self-curing concrete. Nature, 20: M40.
16. Quangphu N, Linhua J, Jiaping L, Qian T, Tienquan D. (2008). Influence of shrinkage-reducing admixture on drying shrinkage and mechanical properties of high-performance concrete. Water Science and Engineering, 1(4): 67-74.
17. Corinaldesi V. (2012). Combined effect of expansive, shrinkage reducing and hydrophobic admixtures for durable self-compacting concrete. Construction and Building Materials, 36: 758-764.
18. Güneyisi E, Gesoğlu M, Mohamadameen A, Alzeebaree R, Algin Z, and Mermerdas K. (2014). Enhancement of shrinkage behavior of lightweight aggregate concretes by shrinkage reducing admixture and fiber reinforcement. Construction and Building Materials, 54: 91-98.
19. Pease B, Shah H, and Weiss W. (2005). Shrinkage behavior and residual stress development in mortar containing shrinkage reducing admixtures (SRAs). Shrinkage and creep of concrete, SP-227: Concrete admixtures, 285-302.
20. Ran Q, Gao N, Liu J, Tian Q, and Zhang J. (2013). Shrinkage action mechanism of shrinkage-reducing admixtures based on the pore solution. Magazine of concrete research, 65(18): 1092-1100.
21. Passuello A, Moriconi G, and Shah SP. (2009). Cracking behavior of concrete with shrinkage reducing admixtures and PVA fibers. Cement and Concrete Composites, 31(10): 699-704.
22. Weiss WJ, Yang W, and Shah SP. (1998). Shrinkage cracking of restrained concrete slabs. Journal of Engineering Mechanics, 124(7): 765-774.
23. Demir İ, Sevim Ö, and Tekin E. (2018). The effects of shrinkage-reducing admixtures used in self-compacting concrete on its strength and durability. Construction and building materials, 172: 153-165.
24. Shah SP, Marikunte S, Yang W, and Aldea C. (1997). Control of cracking with shrinkage-reducing admixtures. Transportation Research Record, 1574(1): 25-36.
25. Folliard KJ, and Berke NS. (1997). Properties of high-performance concrete containing shrinkage-reducing admixture. Cement and Concrete Research, 27(9): 1357-1364.
26. Weiss WJ, and Shah SP. (2002). Restrained shrinkage cracking: the role of shrinkage reducing admixtures and specimen geometry. Materials and Structures, 35(2): 85-91.
27. Bílek Jr V, Kalina L, and Novotný R. (2018). Polyethylene glycol molecular weight as an important parameter affecting drying shrinkage and hydration of alkali-activated slag mortars and pastes. Construction and Building Materials, 166: 564-571.
28. Palacios M, and Puertas F. (2007). Effect of shrinkage-reducing admixtures on the properties of alkali-activated slag mortars and pastes. Cement and concrete research, 37(5): 691-702.
29. Mehdipour I, and Khayat KH. (2018). Enhancing the performance of calcium sulfoaluminate blended cements with shrinkage reducing admixture or lightweight sand. Cement and Concrete Composites, 87: 29-43.
30. Weiss J, Lura P, Rajabipour F, and Gaurav S. (2008). Performance of shrinkage-reducing admixtures at different humidities and at early ages. ACI Materials Journal, 105(5): 478.
31. ASTM-C1581. (2016). Standard Test Method for Determining Age at Cracking and Induced Tensile Stress Characteristics of Mortar and Concrete under Restrained Shrinkage. ASTM International West Conshohocken, PA, USA.
32. ASTM-C150. (2015). Standard specification for Portland cement. ASTM International West Conshohocken, PA, USA.
33. ASTM-C33. (2013). Standard Specification for Concrete Aggregates. ASTM International West Conshohocken, PA, USA.
34. ASTM-C230. (2013). Flow table for use in tests of hydraulic cement. ASTM International West Conshohocken, PA, USA.
35. ASTM-C109. (2015). Standard test method Compressive Strength of Hydraulic Cement Mortars. ASTM International West Conshohocken, PA, USA.
36. ASTM-C157. (2008). Test method for length change of hardened hydraulic cement mortar and concrete. ASTM International West Conshohocken, PA, USA.
37. ASTM-C490. (2013). Standard practice for use of apparatus for the determination of length change of hardened cement paste, mortar, and concrete. ASTM International West Conshohocken, PA, USA.
38. ASTM-C143. (2015). Standard Test Method for Slump of Hydraulic-Cement Concrete. ASTM International West Conshohocken, PA, USA.
39. ASTM-C496, Standard test method for splitting tensile strength of cylindrical concrete specimens. 2011.
40. BS-EN-12390-3. (2009). Testing hardened concrete, part3: Compressive strength of Test specimens.
41. ASTM-C596. (2009). Standard Test Method for Drying Shrinkage of Mortar Containing Portland Cement. ASTM International West Conshohocken, PA, USA.